The Deadline for this year expired Feb 1, 2013
The annual TeamSNUG Presidents' Scholarships is designed to help employees and children of employees from TeamSNUG member companies attend higher education. This scholarship fund was initiated by TeamSNUG past-presidents and receives ongoing funding through the Education Committee. We encourage all employees and their children who are attending higher education to apply.
TeamSNUG will award 3 scholarships to current employees or their children attending higher education during the upcoming school year. Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the institution after the following quarter/semester finals.
- First Prize: $1250.00
- Runner Up: $1000.00
- Honorable Mention: $750.00
To qualify for the scholarship, the candidate must:
- Be accepted at a 4 year college, a 2-year junior college or a recognized 2-year trade institution.
- Maintain a 3.0 grade average.
- Submit a copy of your transcript.
- Be employed (or have a parent employed) by the member company for 6 months prior to the application deadline.
- Have TeamSNUG company owner/manager approval to apply.
- Submit a letter of recommendation.
- If the TeamSNUG company owner/manager writes your recommendation you may use that for both your owner/manager approval and letter of recommendation.
The most recent awardees are:
- Chris Berry - Advanced Answering, Manchester, TN
- Jesse Puvalowski - Rochester Telemessaging, Rochester Hills, MI
- Sammy Polinsky - Tel-Us Call Centers, Beverly Hills, CA
How to Apply
All candidates are asked to complete the application form by answering all of the questions and uploading the required documents. Please be certain that all uploads are clearly labeled with your name. Complete your application here.